Reclaim your time together and all the relational benefits that go with it. This group study gives you the tools you need to stay connected as a couple and make every moment together count.
Relationship experts Les & Leslie Parrott show husbands and wives, caught up i life's fast pace, how to reclaim their life together. Your Time-Starved Marriage will help couples not become more productive, but more connected.
Six Group Sessions & Couple Discussions
- Right Here, Right Now—Is Your Marriage Slipping in the Future?
- Busyness—The Archenemy of Every Marriage
- Time Styles—Uncovering Your Unique Approach to Time
- Prioritizing Prime Time—Maximizing Your Moments
- Time Bandits—Catching Your Time Stealers Red-Handed
- Time Mines—Where You’re Sure to Strike Gold
Starts April 11. Wednesday nights, 6:30-7:30 pm at the FBCT Recreation Outreach Center (ROC) located at 100 W. Brin Street, across from our main campus. Upstairs, end of the hall in room 206.